Dip Law (LPAB)
Nicole Rockliff is a partner of Rockliffs. She has been working with Rockliffs since 1988 initially as a clerk whilst studying law part time and was admitted as a Solicitor in 1992. Nicole is also a Public Notary and as such, she can;
- Attest documents & certify the execution of the documents, generally for foreign jurisdictions;
- Witness and administer oaths for the execution of documents, such as affidavits, affirmations and declarations;
- Certify copies of original documents; and
- Prepare ship’s protests and noting.
Nicole has extensive experience in the following areas:-
- Insurance and general litigation – acting for individuals, small businesses, companies and insurers in the prosecution and defence of commercial orientated disputes in a wide range of jurisdictions including the Supreme, District and Local Courts;
- Specific expertise in Insurance Law – acting for insurers in public liability claims, professional indemnity matters and the prosecution of subrogated recovery actions. Advising with respect to indemnity issues, including contract construction and the Insurance Contracts Act 1984;
- Property law – purchase and sale of residential property and businesses, commercial, industrial and residential, options, commercial, residential, retail and industrial leasing and mortgages;
- General debt recovery work including debt collection, company winding up and bankruptcy;
- Family provision claims – acting on behalf of executors and plaintiffs seeking provision from an Estate; and
- Deceased Estates including the preparation of Wills, applications to the Supreme Court for Probate (in the event the deceased person left a valid Will) or Letters of Administration (where the deceased person left no Will) to be granted.
- Outside of work, Nicole’s interests include tennis, golf, swimming, snow skiing and keeping up with her active son, Ky, and her daughter, Carly.