Bianca commenced working at Rockliffs in March 2010 initially as a legal secretary and subsequently as a paralegal whilst studying law full time.
Bianca completed a Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts in November 2012 and was admitted as a solicitor in April 2013.
Bianca has experience in the following areas:
- Commercial law – drafting commercial agreements.
- Debt recovery – acting for individuals and appearing for corporations to assist in the recovery of debts.
- General civil litigation – acting for individuals, appearing for corporations and assisting the partners in a range of Local, District and Supreme Court matters, including matters involving common law breach of contract, building and construction disputes, guarantee disputes, consumer law/trade practices, corporations law, probate disputes and family provision claims.
- Assisting the managing partner in complex Supreme Court litigation. For example, acting in a quasi-class action case involving persons who invested, pursuant to prospectuses, in a managed investment scheme for the operation of a vineyard, in which the investors sued the entities involved in the scheme (along with some of the directors), for among other things, misleading or deceptive conduct, unconscionable conduct and breach of contract.
- Employment law – drafting employment contracts
Outside of work Bianca enjoys keeping active, including playing touch football, bike riding and paddle boarding.