Corporate and M&A
Rockliffs' corporate, commercial and M&A team works closely with its clients to ensure the firm gains a thorough understanding of our clients' businesses to ensure all their corporate ambitions are achieved. Our team of corporate lawyers have a wide range of expertise in all forms of corporate, commercial and M&A transactions, gained both in Australia and overseas. Stephen Rockliff has been accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales as a specialist in Business Law.
Our clients are engaged in all areas of corporate and commercial activity. They comprise of Australian and international companies, insurance companies, professional firms, partnerships and industry associations. The firm also represents investors and companies investing or dealing in Australia.
Whilst the firm prides itself on providing high quality and technical legal advice, we understand the different commercial and practical requirements of many corporate transactions, and strive to implement this standard in achieving the desired result for our clients.
Rockliffs' Corporate Services Include:
- Asset Protection, Directors’ Responsibilities & Corp Governance
- Business Structures, Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Commercial Contract Law
- Corporate Restructuring
- Corporate Insolvency / Winding up Companies
- Corporate Finance Advisory
- Dispute Resolution
- Due Diligence reporting
- Employment Law (Commercial)
- Franchise Agreements
- Initial Public Offerings on the ASX or the National Stock Exchange
- Listing & IPO’s of Aust companies on the PLUS & AIM markets in the UK
- Litigation (Corporate and M&A)
- Liquor Licensing
- Public and Private Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Self-Managed Superannuation (Commercial)
- Taxation (Commercial)