Wills & Estate Planning
Discretionary and Testamentary trusts
Rockliffs can assist you in establishing a testamentary trust. There are a variety of reasons for people wanting or needing to establish a testamentary trust in their Wills, including for asset protection, tax effectiveness and the protection of vulnerable beneficiaries, and the creation of a separate superannuation proceeds trust. Please refer to our article below titled "Wills & Asset Protection - Testamentary Trusts", which outlines the reasons for establishing a discretionary or testamentary trust. Rockliffs can also assist in establishing protective trusts for vulnerable beneficiaries or trusts providing income to a beneficiary in a tax effective way.
Available Articles for Discretionary and Testamentary trusts
- What are Testamentary Trusts and Should I Have One?
- CGT Rollover Relief for Testamentary Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts - Now More Advantageous Because of Tax Rate Changes
- Establishing Discretionary or Testamentary Trusts
- Centrelink Concessions
- Special Disability Trusts
- Memorandum on Trust Distributions