Corporate and M&A
Self-Managed Superannuation (Commercial)
Rockliffs Solicitors and IP Lawyers, in conjunction with a licensed Australian financial services provider can:
- Advise clients whether it is a suitable strategy for the client to invest in superannuation for their retirement to take advantage of substantial taxation benefits that can be made by adopting an effective investment strategy into superannuation.
- Devise a superannuation package for the establishment of a self-managed superannuation fund.
For more information in relation to our Self-Managed Superannuation Fund ("SMSF") packages, please refer to the further information contained in the articles below.
Available Articles for Self-Managed Superannuation (Commercial)
- Changes to Superannuation
- Self - Managed Superannuation - Keeping Up To Date
- Your Will can't control your Superannuation - so stop trying
- Obligations of Self-Managed Super Fund Trustees